Wednesday, November 7, 2012


Is 2013 your year to become a Yoga Teacher? This was the first official training I did in the summer of 2009, and it catapulted me on to the yoga teacher path I am now on. Nadia is a wonderful teacher and mentor. Her knowledge of yoga is vast and she is a true living example of REAL YOGA. She allows yoga to be fun and playful while maintaining its traditional purpose and values. Not only does this training deepen your knowledge and practice of yoga, but it allows you to connect with the natural beauty of Maui. Nadia loves waterfalls and beach days. Yoga is all over Maui, and Maui Yoga Shala is its epicenter. Maui Yoga Shala not only has Nadia but also Sammy Seriani, Karin Kuhn, and other inspiring teachers to learn from. I practiced with Sammy while I was in TT and her class is still one of the ones I try to make it to when on Maui. The vibe at Maui Yoga Shala is one of pure yoga and pure love. It's a perfect place to begin your path as a yoga teacher. Check out www.maui-yoga.com for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment